Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Secret Garden Three

Hello again. ok, heres the rest of the story.
Mary had slept for a long time, and when she woke, a lady named Mrs. Medlock had lunch to eat. According to the book, It was raining even harder than before and everybody was wearing waterproof clothes. The guard lit the lamps and Mrs. Medlock ate alot of food and afterward fell asleep herself. Mary sat and sat and stared and stared and watched and felt her nice bonnet slip to one side until she fell asleep again lulled to sleep by the rain. it was a long time that she slept, for it was dark when she woke up again. They got up, and went to a carriage and everything was wet, including the stationmaster. And mary learns what a moor is.
I am getting a little tired.(yawn) I guess I had better go before I fall asleep on ya. BYE!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

The best part of reading books is being able to lie in bed while doing it and you just want to keep reading but your eyes are slowly starting to droop but the story is so good that you keep saying to yourself 'Just one more page...just another page...I'll just finish the chapter' and then when you finally do need to go to sleep you can just put your book down and snuggle into the covers :)

Hieronymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read The Secret Garden in ever so long, so I'm loving the chapter by chapter updates!

Jaycee said...

Jaycee says...
the date is 11-11-08 you
better answer me missy or else,ooo
I'm so scaered,not te,he,he,he,he
bye-bye-bye-bye-bye-bye-bye
woa I guess I spaced out a little,
not! ha,ha,ha
yours till the cows come home,
Jaycee