Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hey

Hello everyone, or anyone that happens to be reading. (if anyone does.) Anyway, as you may know my last post was about invader zim episode one. well, if anyone even READS my blag, i think that you may also know that hot topic had a blue fuzzy, jackalope hat for some time. well, I happened to get that same hat for 5.00. it was the last one in billings mt. so, I am really sorry if you wanted it, however you can still get it for 14.00 or so online. I am also grateful if anyone reads this as nobody really knows me for anything. all I am known for at school is making cricket sounds. I hope that someday I get famous though. But for now I guess I'm just...not. also, here is one of my personal favorite game sites, it is called Doll Divine. here is the link --> http://dolldivine.com/ Well, guess that's the best update for now, bye!

No comments: